Zetron will feature its MAX Solutions unified command and control at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Annual Conference and Expo in Orlando, FL, August 14-17, 2016. MAX Solutions provides the full set of tools required to handle an incident from start to finish.
Redmond, WA, U.S.A., July 26, 2016–Zetron will highlight its comprehensive MAX Solutions unified command and control at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Annual Conference and Expo, August 14-17, 2016, in Orlando, FL.
MAX Solutions provides the complete set of systems and tools necessary to handle an incident from the moment a 9-1-1 call comes in until help is dispatched to the scene and the incident is resolved. It also provides tools for running analytics and reports.
The systems included in MAX Solutions provide a seamless flow of information to call-takers, dispatchers, responders in the field, and administrators. This promotes a more thorough understanding of an incident, even as events unfold on the ground. Because the systems are flexible and modular, they can work alone, together, and with other vendors’ systems. MAX Solutions includes:
- MAX Call-Taking: A highly configurable, scalable NG9-1-1 solution. Its fully integrated text-to-911 functionality meets NENA i3 standards.
- MAX CAD and Mobile CAD: Solutions that bring real-time incident-management and mapping information to the control center, vehicle, or mobile device.
- MAX GIS Mapping: With its powerful visual display, MAX GIS mapping can function as a standalone viewer or can be integrated with other MAX Solutions systems.
- MAX Dispatch: Streamlined IP-based radio dispatch. Provides an interface to CAD. Supports remote operations.
- MAX Management Information System (MIS): A cloud-based solution that provides easy access to real-time statistics. Can be used to create pre-formatted and customized reports and comparative analytics.
”MAX Solutions optimizes information flow and improves situational awareness for those responding to an incident,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “We are pleased to offer customers a solution that addresses the full range of their mission-critical communication needs and can improve the speed and effectiveness of their response.”
Zetron has been designing and manufacturing integrated mission-critical communications systems since 1980. Its offerings include IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, video surveillance and security integration, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support geo-diverse operations. What’s more, Zetron backs its products with technical support, training, and project-management services known for their skill and responsiveness. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, and a global network of partners, resellers, and system integrators, Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKenwood Corporation. For more information, visit: www.zetron.com.