Thank you for your interest in volunteering at APCO 2016!
Before you sign up to volunteer, here are some things to know.
- Volunteers receive one complimentary Day Pass for each 4 hours worked during conference. You will also receive an APCO 2016 volunteer shirt to wear during your shift(s).
- In addition to earning complimentary day passes, volunteers who are APCO members and work at least one 4-hour shift may purchase one reduced-price day pass for each day of the conference, August 14-17.
- Non-APCO members are allowed to volunteer and will receive complimentary passes according to the same guidelines as those followed by volunteers who are APCO members. In addition, non-member volunteers who work at least one 4-hour shift may purchase one reduced-price day pass for each day of the conference, August 14-17.
- Signing up to volunteer and registering for the conference itself must be done separately, on two different websites. And, you must use the same e-mail addresses for both.
- You may sign up to volunteer at any time. In mid-June, you will receive an e-mail on how to register for conference using your complimentary/discount day passes. You may register online www.apco2016.org/registration, or onsite during conference.
- If you have already purchased a full-conference registration prior to signing up to volunteer, you will not be issued complimentary or reduced-price day passes, and no credits or reimbursements will be offered in exchange for your volunteer hours.
- Volunteers who are APCO members and wish to have their chapter(s) credited for their volunteer time must provide their primary chapter name and membership number when registering to volunteer.
- Complimentary and discounted day passes are not transferrable.
- Your volunteer hours will be confirmed by the APCO Volunteer Sub-Committee after conference.
Please note that signing up to volunteer is a different process than registering for conference. You will receive information on registering for conference at a later date.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.