Food for Thought Luncheon
Wednesday, August 17
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Orange County Convention Center
W Hall B4, Second Level
Not included in any registration. Tickets are $15 per person and can be purchased online or onsite at the registration desk in the Convention Center Lobby. Must present ticket for entry. If you arrive late, seating and/or meal service may no longer be available.
Legendary Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist/Author and Associate Editor, The Washington Post
From Presidents to CEOs, the Price of Politics and Larger Lessons of Leadership
From Presidents to CEOs to the personal lessons learned along the way, Bob Woodward is candid and straightforward as he shares with audiences the leadership lessons he has learned and observed over the years.
Using his vast background, Woodward is able to expertly explore with audiences the successes and failures of Presidents from Nixon to Obama. Presenting case studies in presidential leadership and decision-making, he helps audiences understand where administrations have gone right and wrong in dealing with domestic and international issues and describes what to look for in future leaders. He also explores the price of politics and its impact on leadership, and in particular cites specific examples of how the relationship between the President and Congress impacts the American people. His keen insight on leading while adapting to changing circumstances is thought provoking and relevant to audiences in any industry.
- Agency Training Program Certifications
- Chapter Growth Number Membership Award
- Chapter Growth Percentage Membership Award
- Membership Density Award
- Garlic bread sticks
- Tossed baby spinach, mixed greens, romaine lettuce with grape tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, carrot curls, radishes, hard boiled eggs, candied pecans and golden raisins, with choice of spiced mustard vinaigrette or Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Pan seared chicken breast with Marsala sauce
- Manicotti with pomodoro sauce topped with mozzarella and provolone
- Haricot verts of green and gold green beans with sea salt
- German chocolate cake
- Iced tea, ice water, freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, hot tea