Learn more about Mission-Critical LTE solutions for first responders at Booth 1415
Richardson, TX- August 15, 2016 – BEC Technologies Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of 3G, 4G/LTE wireless broadband networking solutions, will be attending APCO along with 2,500 Public Safety professionals. BEC Technologies will be exhibiting in booth 1415 on August 15 – 16, 2016 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Data communications across multiple agencies and locations is essential during times of emergency. With public safety communications increasingly becoming a top of mind topic, BEC Technologies is committed to providing innovative solutions designed for first responder success. APCO, along with NPSTC, PSST and NENA, have endorsed LTE as the technology of choice for the nationwide public safety system. BEC’s LTE technology enables anywhere, anytime access to mission-critical data and relative information.
The BEC MX-1000 was designed specifically for such purposes, incorporating dual radio network technology that can support public safety network and a commercial carrier networks simultaneously. The MX-1000 features a rugged compact design with integrated 4-port Gigabit switch, 802.11n Wi-Fi access point with mSSID support, two multi-function USB 2.0 host interfaces, embedded GPS with concurrent multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS as well as a variety of configurable options such as: automatic failover, load balancing, intelligent ignition sensing and cloud-based remote access management.
Other MX-1000 Highlights Include:
- Ubiquitous Cellular Connectivity with Global LTE Band support and Fallback for 3G/2G
- Multi Carrier Multi Radio for Concurrent Connectivity and True-Seamless Failover
- Advanced APN Configuration for security and service management
- Carrier-Grade Wireless LAN with mSSID, hotpot and captive portal functionality
- Enterprise Dynamic Routing, SPI Firewall, Secured VPNs, QoS, VLAN and IPv6 support
- Hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components with extended temperature range
- Supported by BEC’s Cloud-Based device management platform to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely
- Industry Certifications: FCC, CE, PTCRB, MIL-STD-810G, ICES-003, RCM and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Learn more about the BEC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Product Series at http://bectechnologies.net/public_safety_connectivity/
- For a live product demonstration, please visit BEC at APCO 2016, August 15-16, 2016 at booth 1415 or contact them at email@example.com
About BEC Technologies
BEC Technologies is a leading developer and manufacturer of 3G, 4G/LTE wireless broadband networking solutions for mobile operators, residential, enterprise and Industrial markets. BEC’s comprehensive product portfolio of solutions incorporate Fixed Data Routers, VoIP/VoLTE Gateways, Rugged Outdoor, Industrial/M2M Connectivity, Public Safety, Fleet/Telematics and Cloud based remote device management. Our solutions are designed for high availability, reliability and secure connectivity all backed up with class-leading technical service and support.
Managing Millions of Connected Devices Worldwide, BEC is driving the global transformation to a connected world! For more information, please visit www.bectechnologies.net or follow us on Twitter @BECTechnologies.